Welcome to our new blog that will focus on getting to know the employees of Ozarks Coca-Cola Dr Pepper one by one each week. We invite you to read this and get a more in depth understanding of what we do at Coca-Cola. It takes many hands and minds to bring you the delicious Coca-Cola flavors we all love and enjoy!
1. How long have you worked here?
2. What do you do on a daily basis at Coca-Cola?
I operate and manage all of the convenience/gas station channels and also my guys who are in the stores daily taking orders and moving products.
3. What is your favorite thing about working here?
I love the idea of how huge Coke and Dr Pepper are. They are major icons in our world today. I also get to meet a lot of people on a daily basis and that keeps it interesting.
4. Tell me one thing about yourself that most people don’t know.
I was a chef before I worked at Coke and I have a passion for cooking.
5. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would live during the 1900’s when Coke was introduced to the market. I imagine walking into a pharmacy where it is sold by the glass for 5 cents and experiencing what it would be like without knowing this product would someday be world famous.
6. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
I would buy my parents a house.
7. Tell me one thing from Coca-Cola’s past that has stuck in your mind.
I always remember that when Coke was first bottled and available for delivery, cases were delivered one at a time off of a truck. Glass bottles and wooden crates…. So simple but yet it made a mark in America’s history.
8. What is something new that you learned this week?
I was shopping in the grocery store and discovered Ghost Peppers. Apparently these are the hottest peppers on Earth! They are about 5 times hotter than a Habanero pepper and 2 times as much as a Jalapeño!
9. What is your favorite Coca-Cola product and why?
Diet Coke is my favorite product. I like the unique flavor and taste.
10. From working in this business and being around different products all the time, what product or flavor would you like Coke to come out with next?
I would love to see Coke come out with a Coke flavored crème soda.
11. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I would be a monkey. They are full of life and always jumping around with so much energy, kind of like me.