outlets that sell Ozarks Coca-Cola/Dr Pepper Bottling Company products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned or requested.
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with Company standards.
- Follow specific company guidelines regarding pricing structures related to specific customer accounts, with ability to understand and identify customer requirements.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout assigned accounts to include shelf allocation and cold drink equipment.
- Maintain a clean, neat appearance and courteous businesslike conduct at all times. The Company Appearance Standards Policy applies at all times.
- Wear Company provided uniforms while on duty, or appropriate dress as instructed by supervisor.
- Duties include, utilization of personal vehicle to travel between stores on assigned route, with mileage reimbursement.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution and appropriate follow up.
- Maintain professional team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Train new and existing Pull–Up employees. Complete training checklist for training.
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products in designated accounts.
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising and coupons as appropriate for assigned accounts.
- Market condition reporting on store stock, merchandising and back room conditions.
- Remove improper packaging, defaced or dirty containers/cartons. Credit damaged product and return to plant/facility.
- Face all products for customer appeal.
- Stack and un-stack cases of soft drinks weighing between 5 to 40 pounds continuously.
- Move heavy pallets with hand jacks.
- Utilize forklift or electric pallet jacks when possible.
- Complete all store paperwork at each stop, to include check in and out with management.
- Work assigned stores in order of instruction.
- Report low stock conditions to management.
- Report any unsafe conditions to management.
- Must work an average of 40 hours per week, over 52 weeks.
- Merchandiser position may only be filled from Pull-Up work group (based on qualifications).
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
COMPETENCIES: Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skill.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school graduate or equivalent, 1 year general work experience required working with minimal supervision. Twelve-month prior Pull-Up experience required with Company, with satisfactory twelve-month performance appraisal.
Language Skills: Ability to read. Ability to respond to common inquires.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions supplied both written and verbal. Close attention to detail required to verify product stock numbers and date codes.
Computer Skills: None.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid driver’s license, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
Other Skills and Abilities: None.
Other Qualifications: Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack to lift/move product.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Required daily (personal vehicle), drive with mileage reimbursement, insurance must be maintained at all times on your vehicle(s).
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch/kneel bend and reach.
The employee will be on feet for multiple hours, moving, bending, lifting, stacking, un-stacking, squatting, and stretching in display of product. Helpers cannot be used.
The employee must lift, push, pull, carry and/or move from 10 to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.