SUMMARY: Responsible for setup and maintenance of vending, fountain, ice and cooling equipment owned by Ozarks Coca-Cola/Dr Pepper Bottling Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned or requested.
• Responsible for following company policies, procedures and guidelines
• Responsible for timely completion/turn in of paperwork and tickets
• Handle and account for company money
• Physical agility to move/manipulate vending, premix, post mix, ice and concession equipment into limited space
• Required to work early mornings, nights, weekends and on-call as needed
• Required to maintain a good driving record
• Required to have a Chauffeurs License – Class “D” or “E” from the Missouri Department of Motor Vehicle
• Good verbal and written skills required to communicate effectively/clearly/concisely with Customers and other employees
• Skill goals to be met in one-year, with review in six-months
• Variable work hours and days may be required to meet Customer service and repair needs
• Responsible for trouble shooting and performing various levels of mechanical services on soft-drink equipment
• Maintain clean and safe work area
• Maintain positive customer relationships by servicing customer and providing service information
• Responsible for parts inventory on assigned vehicle. Must maintain adequate inventory levels and explain parts variances during routine counts and year-end reconciliation.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
COMPETENCIES: Good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills required to deal with and provide Customer Service.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school or equivalent. The employee must obtain the following training/qualifications within (12) twelve months after award of position:
• Skills to install, diagnose and repair refrigeration equipment (including 100% proficiency in leak repair and compressor replacement) related to all types vending, premix and post mix equipment.
• Skills to diagnose, repair and install electrical systems for coin-operated vending, premix, ice and post mix equipment.
• Skills to install, diagnose and repair all types vending, premix, ice and post mix equipment.
• Skills to deliver and install all types of vending, premix, post mix, special event equipment, ice and concession trailers, tents or buildings.
• Skills to obtain Coca-Cola USA Fountain Certification required for any post mix repair or installation. Testing must be passed with a minimum of 75% accuracy within one-year.
• Skill to obtain Type I and II Refrigerant certification as mandated by Federal Government within one-year.
A series of (4) four tests will be administered to determine these skills and abilities. For an employee who is awarded the position and does not possess these skills, he/she must be willing to invest their personal time as required to obtain the training as needed.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to common inquires or complaints from customers or other employees.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions supplied in both written and verbal format.
Computer Skills: Basis skills necessary to successfully utilize required software applications
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: CCNA Fountain Repair Certification and Type I and II Refrigerant Certification
Other Skills and Abilities: None
Other Qualifications: None
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Some Required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
The employee must occasionally lift, push or pull fountain equipment, vending machines and carton coolers weighting up to 200 – 800 pounds using equipment and other manpower for assistance. Must have ability to get into and work in very close/tight areas in performing service calls and installing equipment.
Ability to maneuver product dolly loaded with product up and down stairs. Lift, push, pull or carry from 10 to 60 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee could be exposed to weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.