High school or equivalent. The employee must obtain the following training/qualifications within (12) twelve months after award of position:
• Skills to install, diagnose and repair refrigeration equipment (including 100% proficiency in leak repair and compressor replacement) related to all types vending, premix and post mix equipment.
• Skills to diagnose, repair and install electrical systems for coin-operated vending, premix, ice and post mix equipment.
• Skills to install, diagnose and repair all types vending, premix, ice and post mix equipment.
• Skills to deliver and install all types of vending, premix, post mix, special event equipment, ice and concession trailers, tents or buildings.
• Skills to obtain Coca-Cola USA Fountain Certification required for any post mix repair or installation. Testing must be passed with a minimum of 75% accuracy within one-year.
• Skill to obtain Type I and II Refrigerant certification as mandated by Federal Government within one-year.
Drivers License with a clean recordView this Job >